Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Post

My name is Ciara. I've been searching for an outlet for my fashion obsession and writing seems like the perfect fix right now. I live in Northern Canada where the dress code consists of worn in jeans and warm jackets. It's difficult to express your individuality through fashion when you're sporting winter boots and and a parka! I plan to write about my favourite designers, labels, models, and magazines. I'm a www.LookBook.nu user so I'd like to repost looks from the site that inspire me. I'll write about the items on my fantasy fashion wish list while I try to save up for them... Haha, I couldn't keep a straight face. Whether or not I'll ever be able to afford these beautiful classic pieces, I can only hope. In the meantime, I'll have to write about them and admire from afar.

Skinny love,

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment