Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TOMS: Get some!

Here's the first entry for my fashion wish list. They're not Jimmy Choo's sexy stilettos or a classic Chanel bag, though that post is long overdue, I'm talking about TOMS.

They're a stylish slip on that promotes awareness and helps children in Argentina! in 2006 Blake Mycoskie started a company that gives one pair of new shoes to a child in need for every one pair purchased by those of us who are blessed enough to have shoe closets. Prices range from about $60.00CAD to $200.00CAD. They have several styles so there is something for everyone and who doesn't love buying new shoes? Especially when they help someone else!

Is it any surprise that the pair I have my eye on are silver and sparkly? I hope not. Find your dream pair of conscience soothing flats (or boots if that floats your proverbial boat) at www.TOMS.ca. Find more styles at www.TOMS.com. Leave a comment below and let me know what your favourite style is!

Skinny Love,
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment